WHAT TO EXPECT
Cleantech Venture Day has been a trailblazing event for the cleantech community since it started in 2006 in Finland, now also taking place in London. Over the last decade, more than 220 companies have pitched at Cleantech Venture Days and as much as 600 million euros has been invested as a result of the events. Meet the leading cleantech startups, investors, corporates and other key-enablers from around the world to make valuable connections happen. This is the place to be if cleantech is your business.
Please note that the numbers of tickets are limited, and our last Cleantech Venture Day sold out well in advance – book a ticket soon to ensure you will be able to join.
What’s in it for Startups:
- Meet the most relevant people in cleantech and make real connections with future-oriented investors and corporates
- Apply for a pitching slot on stage and raise your company profile with investors who could take you to the next level
- Join the speed-dating session and one-to-one meetings with investors and corporates
What’s in it for Investors and Corporates
- Meet the best cleantech growth ventures – screened startups pitching on stage
- Pre-matched speed-dating session to meet one-to-one your most interesting startups – meet 6 startups in one hour.
Please note: Cambridge Cleantech will not be taking any additional fees from any potential investment as a result of Cleantech Venture Day. All we ask is that you keep us updated about successful outcomes!
Early Bird tickets are available for cleantech companies for £29 (Cambridge Cleantech members) or £39 (non-members). Ticket prices will increase once the Early Bird offer ends.
Due to the current circumstances, Cleantech Venture Day will be online.
For inquiries and press accreditation for Cleantech Venture Day 2020, please contact us.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Sylvie Russell at email@example.com.
Contact the Cambridge Cleantech team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries about the event.