APPLICATIONS FOR 19TH MAY ARE ARE OPENED UNTIL 14TH MARCH 2022.
How to apply
If you are an innovative, investment-ready cleantech company, we’d like to hear from you. Simply fill in the application form in the link below. The successful companies will be notified. Contact us for more information.
Applications are open until 14th March 2022. You will be taken to the application page on the Cambridge Cleantech website.
Who should apply?
All Cleantech solutions are welcome. Please kindly note, that if you are selected, you will need to:
- Register for a discounted ticket on Eventbrite separately to ensure entry to the event.
- Attend 2 pitching training sessions (online), 4th and 5th May 2022.
Why should I apply?
- Receive expert hands-on training to help you refine your pitch in advance of the event
- Raise your profile with investors who could help you take your venture to the next level.
- Explore partnership opportunities with corporates.
- Network with other cleantech entrepreneurs and sector experts.
- Ongoing support throughout the year where we introduce you to investors looking for exciting cleantech deals.
Pitching training session
Selected pitching companies will have the opportunity to attend a free pitching training session organised in collaboration with the creative agency KISS. It will give you the opportunity to get familiar with the online pitching format, practice your elevator pitch, receive feedback from the expert team and gain confidence to present your company.
The only fee for the startup is the purchase of their ticket(s). There is no fee on funding raised from pitching at Cleantech Venture Day.
For pitching companies, the ticket price will be payable upon news of selection and will only be the price of an early bird ticket. Cambridge Cleantech will not be taking any additional fees from any potential investment as a result of Cleantech Venture Day. All we ask is that you keep us updated about successful outcomes!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or on +44(0)1223 750017.