APPLY TO PITCH AT CLEANTECH VENTURE DAY 25TH MARCH 2021
How to apply
If you are an innovative, investment-ready cleantech company, we’d like to hear from you. Simply fill in the application form in the link below. The successful companies will be notified. Contact us for more information
You will be taken to the application page on the Cambridge Cleantech website.
We are looking for innovative solutions to help solve the following challenges from the UK Government’s Ten Point Plan for a Green Industrial Revolution:
- Point 4: Accelerating the shift to zero emission vehicles
- Point 5: Green public transport, cycling, walking
- Point 7: Greener building
- Point 8: Carbon capture, usage and storage
Applications must demonstrate:
- Clarity about the stage of growth of the business and level of investment sought.
- A sustainable and scalable business with strong evidence of market demand.
- A commercially viable business model and plan that has been researched and costed.
- A strong team with the right mix of skills to develop the business.
- Strong potential for significant positive impact in the cleantech economy
The top 20 companies will be selected to give a dynamic 5 minute pitch to an audience of experienced investors, media and cleantech entrepreneurs, followed by a 5 minute Q&A with panellists in a virtual setting. You will also have opportunities to set up 1-1 meetings with attending investors.
Why should I apply?
- Receive expert hands-on training to help you refine your pitch in advance of the event
- Raise your profile with investors who could help you take your venture to the next level.
- Explore partnership opportunities with corporates.
- Network with other cleantech entrepreneurs and sector experts.
- Ongoing support throughout the year where we introduce you to investors looking for exciting cleantech deals.
Pitching training session
Selected pitching companies will have the opportunity to attend a free pitching training session organised in collaboration with the creative agency KISS. It will give you the opportunity to get familiar with the online pitching format, practice your elevator pitch, receive feedback from the expert team and gain confidence to present your company.
The only fee for the startup is the purchase of their ticket(s). There is no fee on funding raised from pitching at Cleantech Venture Day.
For pitching companies, the ticket price will be payable upon news of selection and will only be the price of an early bird ticket. Cambridge Cleantech will not be taking any additional fees from any potential investment as a result of Cleantech Venture Day. All we ask is that you keep us updated about successful outcomes!
Early Bird tickets are available for cleantech companies for £25 (Cambridge Cleantech members) or £35 (non-members). Ticket prices will increase on the 1st March.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or on +44(0)1223 750017.