APPLY TO PITCH AT CLEANTECH VENTURE DAY LONDON
How to Apply to Pitch
Applications for presenting about innovative cleantech products and services to secure potential funding are welcome from SME’s. Please complete the short application form here and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15/9/17. Applicants will be informed whether or not they have been selected by the end of September.
Our definition of cleantech is broad and covers renewable energy, low carbon and environmental sectors. A full definition is here.
Applications are welcome from innovative cleantech companies which are developing new market products and services at a range of stages of development, but companies should be ready for external investment.
- Is there clarity about the stage of growth of the business and about what level of funding is being sought?
- Is this a viable, sustainable and scalable business and is there tangible evidence of market demand?
- Is there a commercially viable business model and plan that has been researched and costed?
- Is the team, as described, judged capable of developing this as a viable business?
- Is the business likely to make a material contribution to the cleantech economy i.e. make a difference to energy/waste/buildings/carbon reduction etc for the broader benefits of society?
The pitching session comprises of a 5-minute pitch to the audience of investors, cleantech SME’s and media contacts. Powerpoint slides may be used as part of the presentation. A Q&A will follow the presentation.
Companies requesting to pitch will be informed by the Advisory Board by the end of August if they have been successful. All companies, whether successful or not, will be offered business support to help refine their proposals.
Why to Apply to Pitch
- Secure invaluable training support and advice from our business support experts.
- Potentially secure funding from investors to develop your product or service.
- Explore partnership opportunities with Corporates.
- Secure feedback from investors, specialists and peers.
- Network with over 100 cleantech sector specialists including at the Global Cleantech Cluster Awards.
- Promote and profile your innovative cleantech product or service.
A standard conference attendee fee of £149 is payable either prior to selection (for those companies wishing to attend the event regardless of being selected to present), or after successful selection (for those companies only wishing to attend the event if they are selected to present).
If you have any problems with the application form, please contact us at email@example.com or on +44(0)1223 750017.