APPLY TO PITCH AT CLEANTECH VENTURE DAY LONDON
How to apply
If you are an innovative, investment-ready cleantech company, we’d like to hear from you. Simply fill in the application form in the link below. The deadline for applications is the 15th November 2019, and successful companies will be notified soon after, w/c 2nd December.
(You will be directed to the Cambridge Cleantech website where you can fill out the application form)
Applications must demonstrate:
- Clarity about the stage of growth of the business and level of investment sought.
- A sustainable and scalable business with strong evidence of market demand.
- A commercially viable business model and plan that has been researched and costed.
- A strong team with the right mix of skills to develop the business.
- Strong potential for significant positive impact in the cleantech economy
The top 24 companies will be selected to give a dynamic 5 minute pitch to an audience of experienced investors, media and cleantech entrepreneurs, followed by a 5 minute Q&A in a prestigious venue in the heart of London.
Why should I apply?
- Get expert advice to help you refine your pitch in advance of the event.
- Raise your profile with investors who could help you take your venture to the next level.
- Explore partnership opportunities with corporates.
- Get feedback from investors, specialists and peers.
- Network with other cleantech entrepreneurs and sector experts.
The selected companies will have the possibility to attend a pitching training day on 14th January 2020 (optional).
For pitching companies, the ticket price will be payable upon news of selection.
There are Early Bird tickets available for companies until 31st October, for £99 (Cambridge Cleantech members) or £129 (non-members), irrespective of whether they have been selected to pitch or wish to attend without pitching. Afterwards, tickets to attend will cost £149 for all companies.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44(0)1223 750017.